NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS


  • K. F. Chow BDS., FDSRCS April 6th, 2010
    Many of my complex cases are treatment planned with both narrow diameter and regular diameter dental implants. My experience in cases when I use only narrow diameter is that I complete my cases much faster than when it involves regular diameters. As such, it behoves serious practitioners to keep both types in mind when treatment planning because I forsee that we are beginning to shift towards a more balanced and sensible approach rather than a prejudiced and narrow approach.
    Cheers!
  • Dr. Chow: I agree.
  • sergio April 7th, 2010
    Couldn’t agree with you more, Dr.Chow.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS: POSTED IN OSSEONEWS

Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants

Larger or Smaller Diameter Dental Implant