Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants

Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants: "Dr Amayev September 11th, 2006

No matter what kind of surgeons you are anything could happen .Of course we must try to ovoid any possible complication to our patient and treat them with respect but sometimes complication may happen. In order to avoid any possible complication we should just stop what we are doing as been previously mention by Dr Kfchow. I don’t believe that there is a dentist or another type of medical professional or any other profession who never had a complication. We all humans and if we did something we have to try to resolve and help that patient in any possible way if we can. From what Lerry or Ben told us, I don’t know you are a doctors or not but if you are it seems like you both the best and never had any complications in your practice. If you didn’t I am very happy for both of you. Never say this may not happen to you ,look in a future you still practicing. Think about that. May be you don’t have enough experience that why you so positive about your self . I’ve been practicing for 15 years and my practice is limited to implants dentistry only and I still can get complications, but I know how to manage them if I don’t i always ask. There’s no human been in this wold who will know everything. Take your time both of you, and slow down. Good Luck....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS: POSTED IN OSSEONEWS

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS