Mini Implant Systems | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants

Mini Implant Systems | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants: "Mini implants are at the same stage of developement that conventional implants were in the 80’s. I have been doing mini’s for 6 years the reason being I realized that conventional implants can only help about 20% of my patient population. Like conventional implants I started slow and went to Victor Sendex’s course where I saw the true potential for these implants. Like with all implants you need to work back from the prosthetics. I have used 3 systems and have found that Intra-Locks MDL(2.0 and 2.5) and Milo(3.0) provide me with the versality to do single units, partial denture retention and the old stand by full denture retention. They are also most useful in the bail out case. Mini implants are the DUCT TAPE of implant dentistry. They have helped me salvage cases that I could have not done any other way and not have the patient declair bankrupcy. Intra-Lock is the only system that has looked beyond denture retention. The prosthetic elements will allow you to do cases that you may have not gotten to due because of the limitations of conventional implant size. Check out my website to see what I mean. Get over it! Mini implants are not just transitional and are here to stay! The secret is knowing the anatomy of where you are using them which I fortunately learned with my conventional implant experience. Like with conventional"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS: POSTED IN OSSEONEWS

Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS