BONE CLIMBING UP MINI DENTAL IMPLANT


I think I am seeing things.........but my patient is not complaining and is happily biting away.



The upper right did not have that much bone, so I did a sinus lift .....what.
Hoping to develop and innovate to the point that I can use all minis and still lift the sinus ......or avoid it like some 3 rooted upper molars do....2 buccal roots in the buccal sinus wall and 1 palatal root in the sinus palatal wall.......what?!  You canna do that you....... well if He can, why not little me? Will keep ya allll posted.

Oh, this guy did not wanna his lower right bridge yanked and thrown away. So we salvaged it with a mini right through the pontic. Told 'im that its temporary......but now its almost 3 years and he thinks its permanent. Anyways.... I never promised him its permanent!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS: POSTED IN OSSEONEWS

Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS