Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants

Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants: "Rhonda September 11th, 2006

Dear Dr.KFChow-Thank you for your perspective on repairing of damaged nerves..it is greatly appreciated. For 3 months gums, chin and lips completely numb. Every night I would massage my face, do facial exercises smiles, frown, puff out my cheeks and teach myself to chew on that side without biting my lip. Bascially, physical therapy to get circulation, feeling and life back to my face. I will never give up and I refuse to take medications because it is uncomfortable. After 3 months, the prickling, tingling and itchy feelings started to occur, Now that I have read your information that these are goods signs as my regular dentist has also stated, It is much more tolerable!!! Ben & Larry thank you also -There is much truth in what you write the Dr. that did my implant has been in my family for many years - he has removed my childrens impacted teeth with success and no problems…He is really a good person, he had no intention of causing me this problem, it was successful for my right sided implant.. just not for my left side. I did choose him and choose this surgery and knew of complications,I am trying to deal with this the best way for me. I hope in someway this helps someone who maybe going through the same situation."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS: POSTED IN OSSEONEWS

Numbness After Implants | OsseoNews Discussions on Dental Implants

NARROW DIAMETER DENTAL IMPLANTS